We bring together:
- diverse people and organizations
- and space
- for taking action, learning, and serving together.
We do this for the future of:
- our workplaces
- our homes
- our neighborhoods
- our shared community.
Your partnership with Tri-Faith offers far-reaching, lasting benefits:
- Reach new audiences aligned with your brand
- Enhance visibility of your commitment to your values
- Lead the way in promoting inclusion and belonging in our Omaha community
- Be known as a supporter of the world’s only co-located synagogue, church, mosque, and interfaith center
- Increase employee satisfaction and pride
- Make loyal, values-driven customers/clients for life.
You can make our shared commitment clear:
Together, we are building a stronger future for all.
Through your partnership, you...
BUILD BRIDGES IN - & BEYOND - OMAHA
- Collaborate: Sponsor, co-host, or participate in transformative events with Tri-Faith.
- Amplify: Help spread the word to promote Tri-Faith’s work aligned with your mission.
- Support: Your expertise, programs, services, and volunteer partnerships can bring together more people for inclusive encounters.
UNDERSTAND RELIGION’S ROLE IN OUR COMMUNITY
Training: Your staff, board, members, and other stakeholders benefit from workshops on wide-ranging topics like legal issues, inclusion strategy, and religious liberty.
Consulting: Customized to your organization’s needs, goals, and culture.
Policy Development: Strengthen your diversity-and-inclusion (D&I) and HR policies.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
- Participate in Courageous Conversations: Your faith group’s voices are vital to our community’s ongoing dialogue.
- Visit the Commons: See our spaces up close and personal, virtually —and when safe, in person.
- Host an Event: Your gathering of four people to hundreds finds a beautiful setting and warm hospitality in our Commons.
Benefits for Faith Partners
Share Learning & Interfaith Dialogue
- You’ll have opportunities to co-host events with Tri-Faith, sharing voices and expertise from your community while bringing new connections and visibility.
- Access our interfaith expertise by bringing Tri-Faith guest speakers to your community.
- Share Tri-Faith resources and events with your community, inviting them to both learn and engage with neighbors from many faith traditions and backgrounds.
Build Strong, Diverse Relationships in Omaha Community
- Join a community of partners from diverse faith traditions, as well as those in higher education, nonprofit work, and the corporate sector.
- Access communication forums and events just for partners.
- Be recognized as a signer of the Tri-Faith Partnership Pledge, affirming your values and commitment to interfaith collaboration.
Experience the Tri-Faith Model in Action
Be our guest! Visit our extraordinary Commons for a tour. From our co-located congregations to our gardens and orchard to Abraham’s Bridge, you’ll see what makes this place so special —in Omaha and for the world.
Contribute to our online storytelling platform, sharing voices and perspectives from many faith traditions and spiritual practices.
Gain recognition as a partner on the Tri-Faith website, with visibility on our social media, print publications, and in sponsored programs and events.
Ready to start the conversation?
Spread the Word