What’s your story — and how can we honor it in the workplace?
Religion@Work, a podcast from Tri-Faith Initiative, brings together diverse voices to share stories and discussion on the intersections of religion, faith, and spirituality in our work lives.
Join Tri-Faith Deputy Director Erik Servellon as he interviews diversity, equity, and inclusion experts, scholars, and workers from a range of industries. They’ll talk about how we can better integrate religious diversity into the workplace by bringing our whole selves to work.
SEASON 1 EPISODES
- Pushing Interfaith Work Forward with Wendy Goldberg, Executive Director, Tri-Faith Initiative.
- Religious Other Inclusion (ROI) with Jeremy Fricke, Education Director, Tri-Faith Initiative
- Embracing Religious Diversity at Work with Farrah Siddiqui, Manager of Trailhead Programs & Processes at Salesforce and Co-Founder and Global President of Faithforce, Salesforce’s Interfaith Employee Resource Group (ERG)
- Healing, Empathy, and Religious Accommodation with Kristy Nabhan-Warren, Professor of Catholic Studies, University of Iowa
- Combating Anti-Semitism in the Workplace with Jodi Benenson, Assistant Professor in the School of Public Administration, University of Nebraska Omaha
- Fostering the Ability to Disagree with Joe Gerstandt, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Speaker, Author, and Advisor
- The Protestant Roots of Secular American Values with Dr. Emma Rifai, Instructor in Religion and Culture, Virginia Tech
- Religion’s Role in Workplace Problem-Solving with Dr. Raymond Chiu, Assistant Professor of Business at Redeemer University
Spread the Word