DOES YOUR ORGANIZATION VALUE…
- diversity, equity, and inclusion?
- social responsibility?
- wellness, including spiritual wellness?
Your partnership with Tri-Faith offers far-reaching, lasting benefits:
- Reach new audiences aligned with your brand
- Enhance visibility of your commitment to your values
- Lead the way in promoting inclusion and belonging in our Omaha community
- Be known as a supporter of the world’s only co-located synagogue, church, mosque, and interfaith center
- Increase employee satisfaction and pride
- Make loyal, values-driven customers/clients for life.
You can make our shared commitment clear:
Together, we are building a stronger future for all.
Through your partnership, you...
BUILD BRIDGES IN OMAHA
- Financial Support. Sponsor transformative events or visitor spaces on our stunning Commons, or offer match funds for giving campaigns: You have many ways to partner.
- In-Kind Giving. Your goods, services, and expertise make events, programs, and resources possible — bringing together more neighbors for inclusive encounters.
- Workplace Giving. Peer-to-peer initiatives, employee matches, and volunteer service are just a few ways your team can give to the community — while getting a uniquely rewarding experience.
Religion in your workplace matters, beyond checking boxes for financial, legal, and reputational risk. It has a place in every organization’s diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy — with far-reaching implications for both your team and our community.
Religion at work is such an important conversation. It’s one of many ways that human beings express our beliefs and values. There are a lot of belief systems, and a lot of diversity of interpretation and experience within each. I think that with any kind of difference, we have to have an intentional relationship with it, so that it becomes a bridge instead of a barrier.”
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Speaker, Author, and Advisor, and Tri-Faith Board Member
UNDERSTAND RELIGION AT WORK
- Training. Your team benefits from workshops on wide-ranging topics like legal issues, inclusion strategy, and religious liberty.
- Consulting. Customized to your organization’s needs, goals, and workplace culture.
- Policy Development. Strengthen your diversity-and-inclusion (D&I) and HR policies.
“Ensuring diversity of thought in our senior team has had incredible results. Our team members’ breadth and depth of experience, whether due to religious beliefs or business background, has absolutely contributed to making our decisions more effective for the entire organization.”
Former President and CEO,
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Visit the Commons. See our spaces up close and personal, virtually — and when safe, in person.
Host an Event. Your gathering of four people to hundreds finds a beautiful setting and warm hospitality in our Commons.
Participate in Courageous Conversations. Your organization’s voices are vital to our community’s ongoing dialogue.
Ready to start the conversation?
Spread the Word