We bring together:
- diverse people and organizations
- and space
- for taking action, learning, and serving together.
We do this for the future of:
- our workplaces
- our homes
- our neighborhoods
- our shared community.
Your partnership with Tri-Faith offers far-reaching, lasting benefits:
- Reach new audiences aligned with your brand
- Enhance visibility of your commitment to your values
- Lead the way in promoting inclusion and belonging in our Omaha community
- Be known as a supporter of the world’s only co-located synagogue, church, mosque, and interfaith center
- Increase employee satisfaction and pride
- Make loyal, values-driven customers/clients for life.
You can make our shared commitment clear:
Together, we are building a stronger future for all.
Through your partnership, you...
BUILD BRIDGES IN OMAHA
- Financial Support. Sponsor transformative events or visitor spaces on our stunning Commons, or offer match funds for giving campaigns: You have many ways to partner.
- In-Kind Giving. Your goods, services, and expertise make events, programs, and resources possible — bringing together more neighbors for inclusive encounters.
- Workplace Giving. Peer-to-peer initiatives, employee matches, and volunteer service are just a few ways your team can give to the community — while getting a uniquely rewarding experience.
Religion in your workplace matters, beyond checking boxes for financial, legal, and reputational risk. It has a place in every organization’s diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy — with far-reaching implications for both your team and our community.
UNDERSTAND RELIGION AT WORK
- Training. Your team benefits from workshops on wide-ranging topics like legal issues, inclusion strategy, and religious liberty.
- Consulting. Customized to your organization’s needs, goals, and workplace culture.
- Policy Development. Strengthen your diversity-and-inclusion (D&I) and HR policies.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Visit the Commons. See our spaces up close and personal, virtually — and when safe, in person.
Host an Event. Your gathering of four people to hundreds finds a beautiful setting and warm hospitality in our Commons.
Participate in Courageous Conversations. Your organization’s voices are vital to our community’s ongoing dialogue.
Benefits for Corporate Partners
Boost Your Team’s Skills, Recruitment & Retention
- Get consulting on faith in your workplace’s DE&I and human resources.
- Bring our expert speaker to your company event, virtual or in-person.
- Tour the Tri-Faith Commons with your team! Visit our extraordinary Commons. From our co-located congregations to our gardens and orchard to Abraham’s Bridge, you’ll see what makes this place so special — in Omaha and for the world.
Gain Brand Visibility & Esteem
- Get prominent logo and brand message visibility through prominent recognition on Tri-Faith’s website, in our social media, in print publications, and at sponsored programs or events.
- Benefit from earned media and public relations opportunities.
- Be recognized as a signer of the Tri-Faith Partnership Pledge, affirming your values and commitment to interfaith collaboration.
Build Strong, Diverse Relationships in Omaha Community
- Join a community of partners organizations across wide-ranging sectors and industries, as well as partners from diverse faith traditions, higher education, and nonprofit work.
- Access communication forums and events just for partners.
- Invite your team members to contribute to our online storytelling platform, sharing voices and perspectives from many faith traditions and spiritual practices.
Ready to start the conversation?
Spread the Word