At Tri-Faith we build bridges among neighbors, not walls. And this timely, crucial work needs YOU.
By joining Bridge Builders, you can reach more of our neighbors with the message of connection and hope, bringing more Omahans together.
Your gift cultivates trust, empathy, and justice, while dispelling division and hate. Your generosity puts the tools for connection, understanding, and justice into the hands of those who need them most, right now.
How You Can Build Bridges:
(monthly payments available, starting at just $5)
Your gift makes a real difference by breaking new ground. You bring together people of different backgrounds and traditions — in settings where we discover the power and beauty of our differences and shared values.
- Bridge Builder bumper sticker
- Regular updates on how your gift is making a difference
(monthly payments available, starting at just $26)
Your gift transforms ideas and hopes into plans, action, and impact. Architects provide new and expanded safe safe spaces for conversation and connection, even through these times of social distancing and beyond.
- All of the above, +
- Two complimentary tickets to our annual event (value $200)
- Special, curated experiences and events
- Annual Impact Report in print
- Customized updates on how your gift is making a difference
(monthly payments available, starting at just $85)
Your gift looks to the future, bringing to life big ideas and building a strong community for generations to come. In this era of anxiety and divisiveness, your vision for a trusting and affirming Omaha means more than ever.
- All of the above, +
- Pre-event meet & greet with keynote speakers
- Complimentary table at our annual event (value $1,000)
- Complimentary use of Tri-Faith Center meeting rooms (subject to availability)
- Visioning session with Executive Director and Tri-Faith Chair
- Additional custom benefits may include plant-a-tree, artwork sponsor, bridge section sponsor, bench sponsor, etc.
For assistance, contact us by email, submit a support request or call us at 402.934.2955.
Tri-Faith Initiative is a 501(c)(3) organization, and all monetary donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by tax laws.
Please check with your financial advisor if you have more questions.
Spread the Word