In this era of anxiety and divisiveness, our community needs the understanding and empathy that counter distrust, hate, and injustice.
Now is the time, more than ever in recent history, to bring together people of different backgrounds and traditions — in settings where we discover the power and beauty of our differences and our shared values.
At Tri-Faith, we build bridges connecting people who need to know and trust each other as neighbors. That’s all of us. And it’s more urgent today than it has ever been.
Our bridge-building started more than a decade ago, with the idea for a bold experiment that would bring together people of different faith traditions in Omaha, Nebraska. We built a literal bridge that now spans an emblematic brick-and-mortar commons. Together, through 14 years of shared dreams, hard work, and generous giving, Omaha is the only place in the world where synagogue, church, mosque, and interfaith center call the same land home.
The opening of the final site in 2020, our Tri-Faith Center, fulfills our local community’s vision for congregations and leaders working together as neighbors, partners, and friends. We’re proud of our Omaha campus as a first-of-its-kind beacon of hope.
And yet, people remain the heart of Tri-Faith.
Our Omaha commons now serves as a gathering place, a home for worship, and a center for learning. It celebrates religious difference, overcoming fear and stereotypes, embracing one another.
By joining our circle of Bridge Builders, you can reach more of our neighbors with this message of connection and hope, bringing more Omahans together. As a Bridge Builder, your gifts actively cultivate trust, empathy, and justice, while dispelling division and hate.
When you become a Bridge Builder, you:
- Provide safe spaces for conversation and connection, even through these times of social distancing and beyond.
- Advocate for the rights and needs of people facing vulnerable realities in our community, including those from religious minorities, targeted racial and ethnic groups, immigrants, and LGBTQIA+ individuals.
- Promote systemic change and cultural learning that rejects discrimination.
- Support communities navigating crises, through outreach, advocacy, learning opportunities, and constructive dialogue.
- Care for those who need it most in our community: spiritually, socially, and by meeting basic needs.
This is a calling for each of us at Tri-Faith. And we know we can make more of a difference, the more supporters who join us.
Maybe you’re called, too. Will you become a Bridge Builder today?
Your giving puts the tools for connection, understanding, trust, and justice into the hands of those who need them most, right now.
How You Can Build Bridges:
(monthly payments available, starting at just $5)
Your gift makes a real difference by breaking new ground. You bring together people of different backgrounds and traditions — in settings where we discover the power and beauty of our differences and shared values.
- Bridge Builder bumper sticker
- Bridge Builder pin
- Regular updates on how your gift is making a difference
(monthly payments available, starting at just $26)
Your gift transforms ideas and hopes into plans, action, and impact. Architects provide new and expanded safe safe spaces for conversation and connection, even through these times of social distancing and beyond.
- All of the above, +
- Two complimentary tickets to our annual event (value $200)
- Special, curated experiences and events
- Annual Impact Report in print
- Customized updates on how your gift is making a difference
(monthly payments available, starting at just $85)
Your gift looks to the future, bringing to life big ideas and building a strong community for generations to come. In this era of anxiety and divisiveness, your vision for a trusting and affirming Omaha means more than ever.
- All of the above, +
- Pre-event meet & greet with keynote speakers
- Complimentary table at our annual event (value $1,000)
- Quarterly book selections
- Complimentary use of Tri-Faith Center meeting rooms (subject to availability)
- Visioning session with Executive Director and Tri-Faith Chair
- Additional custom benefits may include plant-a-tree, artwork sponsor, bridge section sponsor, bench sponsor, etc.
Spread the Word