As part of the U.S. National Strategy to Counter Antisemitism, the Tri-Faith Initiative, in partnership with the United States Department of Agriculture and its Center of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships, American Jewish Committee, and Islamic Networks Group, presents Practical Strategies for Assessing and Countering Antisemitism, Islamophobia and Related Bias. This live 90-minute webinar will focus specifically on bridging divides in rural America.
Our Purpose Matters
This webinar aims to engage with interfaith leaders to provide an assessment of the state of antisemitism and Islamophobia highlight effective strategies to counter these and related forms of bias, centered on building solidarity across faiths in rural America. It will also be the preview for a multi-day, in-person summit slated for Spring 2024.
Your Presence Matters
- History of Antisemitism (American Jewish Committee)
- History of Islamophobia (Islamic Networks Group)
- Q&A Round 1
- Current Status of Religiously Motivated Hate Crimes (FBI)
- Insights From the University of Nebraska Omaha’s National Counterterrorism Innovation, Technology, and Education Center (NCITE)
- Q&A Round 2
- Countering Hate and Building Solidarity (Tri-Faith Initiative)
- Presentation of Available USDA Resources (USDA)
- Overview of the Spring 2024 Summit Agenda (Tri-Faith Initiative)